Gluten free breads /crackers?

Are there any Gluten free breads or crackers that you can get at your local supermarket? Wanting something that I can put any Gluten free spread on. Any ideas?

mom2twingirl797

Asked by mom2twingirl797 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Food & Drink

• They are available, you just have to search, read labels, and ask your grocery manager.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:45 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• In our store they are in the cracker aisle in a small section all to themselves. I found them for a friend who needed them.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:47 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Our Walmart here in SC has all kinds of gluten free stuff not just bread and crackers. Sorry cant think of a single brand name, but there seem to be allot of people today who are sensitive to it and avoid it like it's a deadly poison.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:47 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• vbruno - that's because for them it IS a deadly poison.
    Anonymous

• Costco has a bag of Multigrain chips that are gluten free and kasan (sp?) free. My downstairs neighbor will send them up with her kids when I occasionally babysit. Bah, I can't find an image for you. It's a lighter colored bag with "Multigrain" across the front. The chips themselves are octagonal in shape, I think. I could point them out to you in a Costco if we were there, but that's not real helpful online.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:02 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Whole Foods Stores have an area dedicated for Gluten Free - one brand is Kinnikinnick. Look in the freezer section.
    Glutino is another brand.

Good luck.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• no idea . BUMP
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 9:52 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• this is gluten free heaven http://www.glutenfree.com/?gclid=CJvZpaPG3qcCFQJN4AodpRXc9w
    LoveMyPoliceMan

Answer by LoveMyPoliceMan at 9:53 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• this is a great brand: http://udisglutenfree.com/ and there are always $1 off coupons

Answer by rkoloms at 10:01 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Every store I shop at has either a whole gluten-free set of shelves or has gf stuff right by the regular stuff (bread by bread, crackers by crackers, etc). You might want to check the freezer for breads, or bread dough, also.
    Anonymous