Hurts.

i am 28 weeks pregnant and have a 1 year old who loves to sit/lay with me and he has a way of sitting/laying just right he is on the baby and it hurts me more then the baby does this happen to anyone else?

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If it's uncomfortable, dont do it. Find new ways to cuddle.
    LoveMyPoliceMan

Answer by LoveMyPoliceMan at 8:56 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• my 2 year old did that through my entire pregnancy. I would adjust her, shift her off to the side, sit her next to me, but it was still uncomfortable and kind of hurt. Eventually she learned she had to sit on mommys lap "nicely" and she was always very gentle and would try to work around the belly.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 10:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Yep. I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old that are used to being able to sit on me while I lay on the floor. I just gently remind them that there baby brother or sister is growing inside mommys tummy and they have to be very careful. They respond well and normally give my tummy kisses.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• My 2 year old does the same thing and I just move her to my side and tell her we have to be careful of the baby. She does not get it, and I am 7 months pregnant, so I doubt it will click until the baby is actually here, but I keep saying it.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• My dd was 2 when I was pregnant and I would just move her
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:01 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• i suggest you dont try to pick him up alot this could put pressure on your stomach that probably why it hurts alot
    lacy666

Answer by lacy666 at 2:28 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• if it hurts, don't do it... that was my ob's suggestion to being preggers with a 3 and 2 year old at home...
    asil

Answer by asil at 1:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2011