Rings

my boyfriend bought me an engagement ring i love it but he thinks he needs to get me a different one but i keep telling him this one is fine anyone elses husband/boyfriend thinks this

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Mine did for a while but we don't have the money.
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 10:48 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• My husband actually thought I needed a new wedding band. He worried he hadnt spend enough money on the one I had. Even though it was BEAUTIFUL! So I let him. Idk why he felt that way. But after he baught the new one he was fine.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Not over here...I have been asking for a new ring for some time now. My hubby just got around to taking the steps towards getting the one I want. I am grateful for my rings though because they have so much sentimental value. I want my new rings because my rings have endured some stress over the years.
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 9:11 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• my engagement ring was bought at a museum (egyptian) when my df was four. he kept it all those years and when he proposed he actually did it was a plastic carebear! he didnt think the ring would fit until he should it to me, put it on, and it was a perfect fit!! im so glad i have a ring that has been traveling with him pretty much his whole life. that he picked it out when he was young. it hold more value to me, than any other ring he ever could have paid for.
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 9:17 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• **showed
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 9:18 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Mine is small and i love it!!! its all he could afford at the time but he thinks i need bigger.... its yours so be proud and convice him too!
    Mommiepootie

Answer by Mommiepootie at 10:04 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Oh that's nice of him. Keep both...... :-)
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:28 PM on Mar. 20, 2011