For those who are trying to lose weight.

Do you keep food in the house that you know you will eat right away....like chocolate, ice cream and other things that are NOT got for your weight lose program?

jnb71584

Asked by jnb71584 at 9:18 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I do, because I do have will power. I just don't like to exercise.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:19 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I do, because of the hubby. But out of sight, is out of mind. Its not laying around tempting me. I have the will power to resist. I am not trying to loose weight as much as I try to stay active. As long as I get out and move everyday, I can eat what I want, but I still dont let myself go crazy on indulging.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• No, unless it's a very small portion...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Not really. I'm not a big fan of sweets or "junk food" in general. Bread and pasta are my weaknesses, but I can resist most of the time.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Im same as Mrs.BAT.. Im not into junk food all that much.. We still have candy from halloween & girl scout cookies my dh bought about 1 mo. ago.
    My problem i think is lack of exercise & too much eating fast food.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I keep some in the house, I'm a believer in "everything in moderation". I don't go overboard with anything but if I want a piece of chocolate I do better having a piece then not. Over the years I have learned if I tell myself I can't have something I want it more, it would get so bad that I would have to have it and would over do it.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 9:32 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• My proglem is--I don't buy it! Hubby does!! Makes me crazy sometimes. There are a lot of junk foods that I could care less about--chips, most ice creams, candy, Oreos-but there are some that I love! Certain flavors of ice cream, carmamel popcorn, Tastykakes, etc. He buys them and then I eat them!! Makes me crazy.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• When I am trying to eat right, I usually keep those things away.
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 9:39 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I try to keep that stuff outta the house. I'll think I have the will power and then I don't!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:53 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I will ever once in awhile but I can still resist the urge to go and eat it.
    lil_shannie

Answer by lil_shannie at 10:10 PM on Mar. 20, 2011