Im wondering if anyone has some real Ideas for at home work?

I have done some baby sitting here and there but I am looking for some sort of consistant income i can earn at home. Not any of those scams but some real work that doesnt take a whole lot of expirience... I am about to have my second child with in 2 years time and theres no hope for working outside the home. any ideas?

Heatha

Asked by Heatha at 2:35 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Money & Work

• How is there no hope for working outside the home? Just get a babysitter like many other moms out there! In fact, I went back to work 12 weeks after my first child, and went back to school 4 weeks after my second! It can be done!
    Anonymous

• I've got a few free options posted at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Check these out:
    Work at Home
    Domain Parking

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 3:21 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• You can try cash crate. It works , you just need to know how to do it. Also I work for 2 companies for home and I get a check in the mail from both of them. Yo can find more infomration about all of this in my profile.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 4:03 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I work from home!! Checkout my blogspot at www.MomsGoneGreen.blogspot.com
    I always love sharing what I do and teaching people how they can work from home too!
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 4:25 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Can I assume you are NOT looking for GPT, MLM, Home Business, or scams? If you are looking for the security of a weekly pay check go to: http://keeperbay.com/real-work-home-jobs
    Our sister site Works4Mom.com was featured on the evening news, we are a trusted site.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 4:26 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Hi,we are in the same boat. You actually have more hope than me to work at home or anywhere. But I understand very well. The anon at 1:36 p.m 11/25 says just get a baby sitter. Even that isn't all that easy for some. The expense,the commute e.t.c. I have some places you should visit and no they are not scams. I know you have no time to play with get paid to click sites & survey sites. Truthfully, these sites depend on how many people signup under your name and also a certain amount to get paid. mystery shopping is'nt a real living. Don't believe the hype. What will work is real companies looking for women like you. I'll p.m you or remind me to give you a list. Goodluck!
    loriec

Answer by loriec at 6:17 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I do Online Surveys.. i ahve a 2 yo and one on the way so i know how you feel saying leaving home isnt an option, i prefer to stay home anyways... but this is totally free and legit... check out my blog. http://ashwillison.blogspot.com/ it will help i promise and any questions, just ask.
    ParkerMommy

Answer by ParkerMommy at 7:56 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Hi! I work from home and make money. I had no experience prior to doing this. I really enjoy the security of knowing I receive a paycheck every month. To find out more check out my profile and visit my web-site to request info.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 12:33 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• My name is Fran, I work with a bed and bath company as a independent distributor. I host bed and bath parties. I only host parties on Saturday's and make great money. Working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties and encourage your family, friends, and customers to host parties too. You will earn 10% commission on every item you sell, and 5% commission from every party that someone host for you. You don't have to stock any inventory, The company will drop ship orders directly to your customers. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. This is truly a great company to work with. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 4:48 PM on Dec. 29, 2008