Sticking to your guns about choices

Ok I honestly think this question will cross over to the other side that's why I'm on the answer page and not on the boards.
I am a formula feeding,c-section mom. I have no issues with it and quite prefer it to the alternative. I am from a family that is not so hip(it ranges from mild disapproval to what might be described as anger) on the idea of me having an elective repeat and not trying to nurse again,even my husband.

Problem I am an incredible push over when it comes to making my family happy especially my husband. The idea of just telling my family to back off and mind there own business is not something that would be anywhere near easy for me. So how do you stick to your guns about your choices without all the guilt?

lizziebreath

Asked by lizziebreath at 9:53 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• Well I think that you will fine that people around answers are just as vocal about this issues. Just so you know what you are getting into.

Your best bet would be to just let it go in one ear and out the other. No need to respond or defend yourself or what you are going to do.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 10:06 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Fine = Find
    Charis76

• Your body, your child... your choice.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 10:08 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• hunny Im the same! Smile, you are special just for being you!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I can be hard but when you just think about it, you want what's right for your child. They're you're responsibility, and of course you know that. Even though some things can cause family problems no matter how kind you are when you speak with the "offender" your children are the important ones here. I wish you the best!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 7:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2011