I like this idea

The funny thing I thougth when I see the "anony...." I thougth it is "one person who have this id" I didn't know that it is to hide your id. So I was like (wow this girl have nothing to do but asking and answring qution on the cafemom). Lol I was crazy about this name "anony" I was annoyed how this girl who have this id is asking and askin, I just figer that out yesterday that it is only someone used this to hide their id. Lol It is good idea, sometime I am embaressed to aske some qution,but by hiding my id it will be easer for me to say what ever in my mind. My qution now is I saw some poeple hide their id when they answer the qution. But I didn't know how,and where?

lelly1019

Asked by lelly1019 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in About CafeMom

• You have to reach level 16 to be able to answer a question Anon.

You can ask any question anon and answer your own anon question but you cannot answer another persons question anon until you reach 16.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Oh I see, I got it, thanks
    lelly1019

Comment by lelly1019 (original poster) at 10:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Huh?
    Anonymous