Could this be a UTI or something else? adult content

Just today, I started experiencing the urge to urinate constantly. As soon as I pee, I feel like I have a full bladder and have to pee again. There is also this odd pressure that happens when I finish peeing. It's like a squeezing and then a quick jab of pain and then it's gone.
My urine is clear and there is no blood coming out, so I don't think it's anything too major, but it still worries me. Is it just a UTI or could it be something else? Also, what else, besides cranberry juice, could help it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Health

• Sounds like it could be the begining of a UTI. Lots and lots of water.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Thats a UTI woman. Go see the Dr. give them a sample make sure it's not further up than the bladder. TOO MANY women have NO symptoms of a UTI untill it's a RAGING infection and further up the tract.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• yup sure can be a UTI so i would go see ur DR. asap just to make sure
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 1:13 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I just had that 2 wks ago, and it hurt when I peed. I went in to the doctor, they had me pee in a cup and it came back as a bladder infection- and I was given an antibiotic and another med (to anesthetize the bladder when I peed). So to me it sounds like you have a UTI or Bladder infection and I would urge you to go to the doctor and get it checked out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Mar. 21, 2011