Your kides

going crazydo u have hard time geetting your kides to bed? And when they go to be do u have hard time to get them to sleep on time?

lelly1019

Asked by lelly1019 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I don't have kides.
    Anonymous

• What are kides?

I normally don't have a problem getting my child to bed. Bath time makes it really easy.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:16 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yes, we have an awful time with our 4 y/o. She was staying up until midnight or later. pediatrician told us to give her Melatonin, which we did, and it worked, but I felt like we were drugging her, plus as soon as we started, she started climbing into bed with us in the middle of the night. So we stopped the Melatonin, and now she sleeps with us. No idea how to stop that.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:01 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• You need to stick to a strict bed time routine. Supper, bath, brush, book bed. Same time every single night. Not once in awhile, not late one night, every single night you need to do the same thing over and over. My daughter was a HORRIBLE sleeper for 51/2 years. I started this routine and she is in bed, alone, stays there and sleeps all night, every single night. You have to give up evening activities and stick to it no matter what but I swear it works.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:31 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• how many times you gonna post this?
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:02 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• LOL
    chiquis

Answer by chiquis at 2:43 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• NO they are really good at going to bed on time. They are normally out within 15 mins.
    heathermichelle

Answer by heathermichelle at 3:03 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Simple phonics:

E at the end of a word makes the vowel "long" or say its own name.

I have no idea what the heck a k-eye-d is. Do you mean a kid? (Notice the lack of a final "e.")
    mommyjenny2009

Answer by mommyjenny2009 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2011