What is with these mean mommies?

for the past several days , i post something and someone else will bash it or be rude.

What is wrong with people these days????

What happened to if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all......

it aggervates me so bad!!!!!

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in About CafeMom

• vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:44 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• They are looking for attention and trying to get a rise out of you for their own pleasure because they have nothing better to do. I just ignore said mean mommies. Not worth my time.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Some woman on here are just petty , and need to get off their high horse. When someone bashes you as a mom over something small, then they are just insecure about something going on in their life. Now if its something big, they might just be telling it like it is...but they still need to be respectful towards other parents,if they want respect in return. Also it is against cafemom rules for anyone to bash another parent, so report them. One time I didnt even have to report them they got kicked off just for saying something awful about my son. I guess the cafemom team looks at some posts. So people should be careful about how the talk to others. Voice your thoughts, but have some class, and be respectful.
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 10:36 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Ignore such posts or give them real cute comments, it actually works.........
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I think some take out their frustrations on here. They won't or can't stand up for themselves IRL so they are bitches on here because it IS something they can control.

I hate to admit it, but there are days that I am bitchy because things are not going well in my real world.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:36 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Think about this: Poster posts a Question. Person A posts an answer, genuinely meaning to help. Poster reads it wrong and gets all cranky at Person A for trying to help.

Very often, much of what I say is meant kindly and compassionately, but comes out all wrong and people wind up pissed at me.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 10:33 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:16 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• People will be rude, that is life. The internet doesn't make it any different in fact it makes you that much more open to people expressing their views and opinions. This is of course an open public forum. You don't just have family and friends that you can trust to be tactful in their statements rather a world wide of people that feel the need to be rude. Do I think it is right? No I do not but that is the price you pay. Just ignore them. They win if you let them get to you
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Why are you letting yourself be aggravated by total strangers?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:40 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• It makes some people feel good to down others and be rude and or they have to down others to feel better about themselves.. Try and not let it get to you. Not all moms on here are like that..
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2011