I have 1 son with ADD. What is the best vitamin supplement for him especially for the memory and focus?Thankscarmencita Alboria

He is tired in writing notes in his class and can't even finish writing assignments. He has very bad hand writing which he's complaining about that his hand is tired writng. He is also forgetful. Seems he has no interest in studying but wants to see TV shows and computer games. He really has the low grades.

I hope somebody can help me about this.

Thanks again

Carmencita

Carmen1210

Asked by Carmen1210 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Health

• Hi!
    I am with a company who makes a vitamin for children that is excellent and has a patented delivery system. I have heard from others that their childred with ADD, ADHD and autism see excellent improvement by using the nutritional products and changing to our safer cleaners, laundry, and personal care products, etc. I would be glad to answer any questions and inform you about our products. PM me so we can arrange to talk.
    Patty--mom and grandmother
    MentorByDesign

Answer by MentorByDesign at 2:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• There is very new product that has just hit the U.S. and I know about it from the first distibutors. I just got through going to a meeting introducing it to the world last night and it is awesome. It is called Stem Cell Enhance it is not made with embreos but it enhances the stem cells in our own body and releases them into the blood stream to go to where cells have either died or are degenerating and builds or creates new ones.
    What this means to you and your child is that it is thought to repair damage that is happening in his mind and body so that he can be more focused ext. I will put you in contact with my friend who is now selling this if you want to email me on it. It sounded really hopful.
    Also I have a product that I know works well from testimonies called Focus Attention and you can email me on that info too. God Bless on your serch!
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 2:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2008