Does anyone else go Christmas shopping at the dollar store?

I do for like stocking stuffers and dolls my mom tried to make me feel cheap I told her no just poor lol

emtmommyamanda

Asked by emtmommyamanda at 2:42 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Heck ya! My kids are more entertained by the Dollar Store toys than they are the ones that cost so much more at the department stores. Its great for little presents for stockings! Sometimes I'll get them a cheaper version of something they wanted from the $store if I don't think there ready for that type of thing to see how they do before buying them the more expensive ones.

Shopping at the dollar store doesn't make you cheap it makes you a smart shopper. And there stuff is getting to be of a bit better quality than when those types of stores first came out.
    luckcharm

Answer by luckcharm at 2:59 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• OMG YES!! Two years ago was my husbands and I first christmas together. His mother does this (which was different for me) but OMG I have started doing it and it is actually better b/c the stocking is fuller this year b/c I saved money!! Plus who has the money to go spend soooo much at stores?!?!
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• of course they have good stuff at the dollar store especially around the holidays
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• yess, for stocking stuffers and the little presents "santa" leaves.
    dddebrababy.

Answer by dddebrababy. at 2:46 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• i do. especially for stocking stuffers. or i go to walmart and buy my dh the little bottles of colone he likes. they're cheap and they fit perfect in the stocking. :)
    Anonymous

• I go to Dollar tree to buy all my wrapping paper and bows and tissue paper. I also buy xmas plates for dinner and cute decorations for the house.
    WishyClarkson

Answer by WishyClarkson at 2:58 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Hahah who doesnt? i bought all my ornaments their i love them!! they have cutest things. and the stuff for my stockings as well! :D i love them!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:06 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I shop there for gifts to
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 10:32 PM on Nov. 25, 2008