Did anyone see that post this morning - my baby just died?

I'm curious if anyone else thought it was suspicious. Everyone was being so sympathetic, which I guess is what you do, but seriously, who would come on Cafemom 5 minutes after thier baby died? Especially someone new, it's not like she had friends to update or could have had time to become totally addicted. I hate all the trolls on here, it's so annoying. I mean, I feel terrible for her if her baby really did die, but I seriously doubt he did.
Yes I'm asking annonymously in case I get attacked.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yes, I thought it was weird but I wasn't going to be the one to say something on the post!
    I know everybody grieves differently, but seriously...your kid passes away and 5 minutes later you're making posts on CM about it? Strange...or maybe I'm just jaded because I've seen so much stuff like that over the years, and 90% of the time, it's BS. Anyway, if the baby really did die, then I'm truly sorry, but I still think it's odd to be on CM while it's all going down...
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:37 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• you never know, she could have no family or support system in her life. you just never know.....
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• It's a reasonable suspicion, but I'm not willing to run the risk. If whoever posted that was lying, well, then, they'll suffer their own consequences in due course. But I'm not personally willing to run the risk of assuming someone is lying about something like that if there is even an outside chance of it being true. But that's just me.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Ya in grief I don't think people will have time to post like that on the net.......
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:02 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I saw it and was concerned and suspicious both.

dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:04 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• It seemed funny that baby JUST died and she was SOOO upset yet she got on here right away like 5 min's after to chat about it? it was ODD.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:11 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I just read that post and what gets me is that if someone had a baby in the hospital, and the doctors didn't think the baby was going to make it, wouldn't you be there with your child until the end? What kind of mother wouldn't want to be with their child? Don't get me wrong, I do feel sad that the baby didn't make it. But if the child had breathing problems, wouldn't they be on some kind of monitor that goes off if the child stops breathing? It doesn't make sense that if the child had breathing problems from the start that the baby would have been on a monitor. I would think the doctor would have put him on one. I see what you are talking about.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:14 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I didn't see it but it does seem odd. Did she erase the post? Gosh I hope it's not true...so awful.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:12 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• sounds fishy. wouldnt be the first time someone made up stuff on here
    Anonymous

• Why the hell were my answers the only ones deleted!  Lets look at fact.  Many of us noticed her profile was blank.  Then ANONYMOUS spoke up and said that it wasn't.  So now the profile has a bunch of crap on it.  Um, screams troll to me.  This is the internet, anyone can say anything they want to.  I am freaking superman.  See, that easy.  If it's true, sad.  If it's a troll, great.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:24 AM on Mar. 21, 2011