Can you please pray for me and the health of my baby.....

And my family :) ....this is kind of a continuation of the post I just asked about "do you think i should ask my dr to be seen sooner?"......

I've been on anti-depressants bc of a chemical imbalance. When I found out a week ago that I was pregnant (will be 6 weeks tomorrow) I called my psychiatrist right away and asked how to wean myself off. So I did exactly as he told me and I'm having a really hard time dealing with everything. I'm going to see him tomorrow. And I"m going to see if I can see my OB sooner.

But in the mean time...I need some prayers!! I REALLY hope that my baby is safe and healthy! I am so scared of having a miscarriage ...I don't want to lose the baby. Please pleeease pray for us! It will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 11:16 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Religious Debate

• I will pray for you, I have been through this myself and know how hard it is. I was on a lot of meds for anxiety when I found out I was preg, the doctors worked with me and made sure that baby was ok, Now I'm 8 months preg and so far my baby is just perfect :) I'm sure everything will be ok Hun hugs

kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 11:20 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• prayingAbsolutely, you hang in there sweety.

catsmom1993

Answer by catsmom1993 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I will pray for u
    lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Thank you for the encouragement kayaiden8907 :)
    Keeely07

Comment by Keeely07 (original poster) at 11:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Thank you ladies :)
    Keeely07

Comment by Keeely07 (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Of course. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm wishing you and your family all the best.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Did your doctor tell you to quit taking it, or did he gradually decrease the amount you are taking? If you quit "cold turkey" (if you know what I mean), you will be more likely to have withdrawal symptoms. The doctor should have weaned you off a little at a time to prevent withdrawal symptoms. It would have been much easier on you that way. My prayers are with you though.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:47 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• yes, prayers sent your way! good luck and try not to stress. God wouldnt give you something you cant handle!
    Jen.McCarthy88

Answer by Jen.McCarthy88 at 10:44 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• im sorry

Praying that the mercy and grace of Jesus will heal and  protect you and your unborn child. May His love for you carry you through a tough time and give you peace and reassurance. To God be the glory.

Ladycwells

Answer by Ladycwells at 2:45 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I will most deff. pray for you. God Bless you
    couzie139

Answer by couzie139 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2011