Is there really a difference between right and left handed people and how they think? What about their personalities?

I noticed that I've only dated lefties in my entire life, which i find interesting. Do you think there's a Huge difference?

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 11:19 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No. My husband and I are both right-handed, but 4 of our 6 kids are lefties. Their personalities are extremely varied, from very shy and withdrawn to totally extroverted, from analytical to really artistic. No commonalities at all.

That is very interesting, though, that you have a penchant for left-handed guys! Very curious indeed. :)
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I never really thought about it. My mom is right-handed and my dad was left-handed. His sister was right-handed also. Her kids turned out to be left-handed. Me and my sister are right-handed. My sister's daughter is left-handed. I have 3 kids and 2 of them are left-handed. It usually skips a generation in my family. I have always heard that left-handed people use the right part of their brain more than their left. And we, the right-handed people use the left part of our brain more. What does that mean? I really don't know.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:43 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• If you notice, a lot of entertainers are lefties. They seem to be creative people and smart. Not all but a lot. Google how many famous peeps are lefties you will be amazed...and presidents.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:30 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• yes my husband is left handed ,but can write with both hands at the same time.He can write 2 different letters at the same time too.Weird to watch,but he has always been this way.I write better with my feet than left handed.Yes there is a difference.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2011