Any ideas plz

What you guys do, to make your hair smell good?

lelly1019

Asked by lelly1019 at 11:19 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I use sebastian potion number nine but most hair taming products smell good....Pearatin by Loma is also great.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:20 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• use a good smelling conditioner and when I get out of the shower and put perfume on I spray a little over the top of my head.
    lil_shannie

Answer by lil_shannie at 11:20 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Wash it every night.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:20 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• just wash and condition
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:31 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• i just wash it and condition it
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 11:47 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I change shampoo and conditioner everytime I run out....i rotate between the same ones but switch em out. Also I make a paste of baking soda and shampoo 2:1 baking soda:shampoo to make a paste. It gets out all the crap and buildup in your hair from product. If your hair continues to have an odor after washing, it maybe something hereditary that you'll need to see a dermatologist for. My son and his father (and all the men in his family for that matter) have a really bad problem with scalp odor. It's their only body odor but their scalp oil smells very putrid and pungent so I know how self conscious it can make someone
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 12:45 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Semi di lino, Alfaparf, crystalli as a finishing touch to my hair then I rub it up each arm - oooohhhhh it smells sooooo good.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 1:38 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• wash in some really great conditioner and spray body spray or perfume in the air above your head.lol.
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 10:03 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I spray some of my Victoria's Secret body spray in my hair as well as my body.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:54 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Biosilk or After Party to keep the frizzies down.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:52 PM on Mar. 21, 2011