Spotting for 9+days? still possibility of being pregnant?

My fiancée and I have been trying to conceive for 8 months and no luck. I feel different this cycle compared to others, I am very irregular though. I started spotting last Thursday(one drop of bright red blood followed by light brown without clots), I have been spotting for 9 days now. It has not been heavy enough to wear a liner even once. Today(sunday) i had one more drop of bright red blood and thats it. I need advice I really want to be a mommy. I have been getting headaches every day, I feel nauseous throughout the day but never actually vomit, I am very tired( very unusual for me, i am a very energetic person). Anybody have any advice?

Hope2BMommy19

Asked by Hope2BMommy19 at 11:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes...advice is....take a pregnancy test.
    Anonymous

• I took one yesterday morning. BFN!!! :( it was just an equate brand test from walmart and early response one
    Hope2BMommy19

Comment by Hope2BMommy19 (original poster) at 11:43 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Then you're probably not pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Mar. 21, 2011