Do you think your husband/boyfriend is out of your league or u are out of his league?

i really wanna "make a move" on this guy but i feel like hes out of my league because of my saggy boobs c section scar & belly.......

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• go for it!!

Answer by ElenaC419 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• i am waaay out of his league physically even though he is super hot BUT he is waay out of my league financially.

Answer by gwen20 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I say go for it chica! I feel like my fiance is way out of my league. He is such a good man. He is out of my league when it comes to responsibility, financially, emotionally. Oh man am I so blessed though! I love him to death!

Answer by kayceeisit at 11:57 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• nope. someone is only out of another's league if that person has a low self esteem. stand tall, you know you are a catch!

Answer by Satiblue at 11:58 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I say try it because you'll never know unless you try.
    My husband is more attractive than I am pretty but I am not insecure about it. He's too pretty and not my usual type.

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:32 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Worst he can do........Is turn you down.

If he does, F**K him, his loss

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:17 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• My husband is HOT, but so am I. :)

Answer by jonellg at 1:31 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I thought he was kinda out of my league, but i got him and tht made me feel way more confident and sexy so now i feel we're in the same league so i say go for it!!!

Answer by Logan17000 at 2:17 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• i am more socially apt, but we are in the same league. go for it girrrrrl. he totally wants you lol. but really you should do it. youve got nothing to lose, he does!

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 2:19 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• if he turns you down that is