• In the Spotlight:

What do your kids do continually that irratate you.

My daughter is constantly walking in on my while I'm trying to go to the bathroom w/o knocking. It's always somthing stupid she's coming in for like "Mommy where are my fairy wings?" or "Mommy Max and ruby are on"

emtmommyamanda

Asked by emtmommyamanda at 2:51 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LMBO....well my DD does the "Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy" while pulling on my arm, and it drives me up the wall. lol....If I dont answer....ask your dad...lol....
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 3:05 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I constantly have to repeat myself to my son. I can ask him to do something and he just stares at me like "does not compute" until I yell at him or ask him why he's still standing there. Ditto on the bathroom thing!
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 2:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• my son likes to walk behind me.. saying MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY.. when i say what baby? he says nothing.. and i'm like ok? i keep doing what i'm doing and he begins.. MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY!! RAWR!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:59 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Right now my son is yelling Mooooom, Mooooom across the house. I have already said "What" 3 times.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Argue with each other about the dumbest things. They have done that since they were little and now 3 of them are teens and they still do it. OMG It drives me insane when my now 19 yr old dd who is also a mother yells "MOM MAKE HIM STOP SAYING THAT!".

Answer by gemgem at 3:09 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I have 5 and what irritates me the most is when someone has to go to the bathroom they ask me if they can go. When I want to use no one seems to want to use it until im in the bathroom. Then the older ones like to pick on the little one when Im on the phone and make them scream but of course when Im not on the phone its quiet. Grrr how irritating
    momof5kidz

Answer by momof5kidz at 3:35 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• My 5 year old has ADHD which makes him overly emotional. Sometimes that turns into a crying fit over something really ridiculous. Like this morning, when I handed him his clothes to get dressed for school and he said "I'm too cold to get dressed" and then proceeded to have a mini nervous breakdown. I just walk away and let him work it out, but at 6:30 in the morning it can be a bit trying!!!
    adoptionsc

Answer by adoptionsc at 3:48 PM on Nov. 25, 2008