Have you ever secretly wanted to be a stripper?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 12:04 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• not hardly sorry
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:56 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• When I was young because I thought it was glamorous. Haha!
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 1:39 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Haha! No way! I wouldn't mind having the body of one, though. Actually, i used to have embarrassing dreams that I was naked in public (I think we all have those) until I somehow realized I could control my dreams when I know it's a dream. Because I like shock value, I sometimes strip in my dreams just for the heck of it to see the looks on people's faces. I know, psychotic! Heeeheheheheee!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I gave it a shot ONCE on an newbie night. raked in some good cash too. but it was not for me.
    Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 12:09 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yes, but after two kids I think I ruined my chances of that lol. I just want to be that pretty and feel that confidence and be able to use it to make really good money! I guess some people would think that is trashy but oh well lol I don't think I would want to get fully naked or have to touch anyone though. Around here there is a no touch policy unless you say it's ok...
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 12:11 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I too gave it a shot once when I was about 25 and still had the bod for it. Could have made great money but it just wasn't for me. At least I can say I tried it!
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 12:12 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• NOPE, TOO SHY AND NOT THAT CRAZY ABOUT MY BODY.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:13 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Ha not me!! My husband was going to be one when he was in his early 20s. He chicked out though at the last minute I make fun of him about it. My husband's best friend dated a stripper she was a druggie and had MAJOR issues so I think I will stay away from that world.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:16 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Secretly? Nope, it's no secret. If I had the body and a club nearby, I'd at least try it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:23 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• yes........they make good money and lord knows I have the boobs...but I have 3 little boys and don't want to have them have no friends because they have THAT mom.....but i don't have the body....and if i ever did I would be incognito and wear a mask bc I don't want scumbags that i went to school with or scumbags at the club to recognize me
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 12:26 AM on Mar. 21, 2011