My Baby is going to have have like 5 middle names does anyone think thats crazy?

miranda2011

Asked by miranda2011 at 12:30 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Crazy? No honey choose the name you feel is right for you baby. It may be the first and the last decision you really get to make......lol.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 6:14 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• who cares what everyone else thinks. its your kid and your decision
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:31 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• what are you going to name your other kids?
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 12:33 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Eh..it might be a hassle when they're older, but it's your kid. I knew someone who gave her fourth kid three or four middle names, but I didn't like the mom so I thought she was an idiot for it. lol. I was younger and not the most mature person then. ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:33 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Maybe you should have a few more kids and spread out the names? Just kiddin', I agree with Mel. You're lucky, actually, I can't think of enough names for DH and I to agree on ONE! Ugh!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:33 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• No, one of our daughters has 4. We adopted her and retained her entire birth name, just added our surname to it. Long names do make things interesting when filling out forms though, I mean they barely give you enough room to write one name, let alone 4 or 5, as we have found out...LOL
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 12:35 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I have 3 middle names myself and wish my parents would have added my grandmothers first name in there somewhere. All of the names have meanings such as special people in our lives
    miranda2011

Comment by miranda2011 (original poster) at 12:38 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I agree you shouldn't care what other people think but to answer your question, yes, personally I think it is a bit crazy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I have two middle names,one is the name given to me during baptism,the other is the one I picked out for confirmation in 7th grade.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:01 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• The only reason why we gave kids middle names in the first place is so that they know when they are in real trouble.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 1:06 AM on Mar. 21, 2011