Easter baskets

anyone doing something creative instead of an actual basket? i would liketo do something besides a basket...one yr Iusedlittle mini wagons...It was cute:)

hill2

Asked by hill2 at 12:32 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Holidays

• Probably doing a basket, but going to try to keep the candy level low. I'm thinking going to do things more like books, small toys, etc.

I can't really think of anything besides a basket.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I am doing a plain old basket and egg hunt. :)
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 1:13 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• gonna make a mini 1. my daughters only 6 months
    minki111

Answer by minki111 at 2:18 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

minki111

• One year. My twins grandmother made them a basket. She took a balloon and blew it up. took some white string and wrapped the balloon. she glue it and let dry. After it dried she cut a hole on the side and put stuff in side. You have to make the bottom flat so it can stand by it self. the string has to be thick enough so it don't break easy.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 1:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• we are doing baskets but not a whole lot of candy instead going to put in the oldest a game, a stuffed animal, some trading cards, some books and some bubbles and for the toddler we are going to put a game, pail and shovel, bubbles, a stuffed animal, coloring books and crayons
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2011