If your husband or s/o wanted to do anal would you let him? and how do you make it not hurt? adult content

mamawilbur

Asked by mamawilbur at 12:36 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yeah
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 12:39 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• *cough*
    well the best way for me was to have my husband use his fingers first to errrr STRETCH things you might say. and a LOT of lubricant. then when he was entering , i pushed out like taking a movement. it eases the entry. after a few strokes it stops hurting usually, but might be uncomfortable the first few times. i no longer will do it because of hemmoroids.
    Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 12:40 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• what are hemmoroids?
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• We were together for over a year before I finally let him do it...prior to full on anal, I'd let him use fingers. He's in the Army so I, um...prepped myself (for lack of a better phrase) for a week or so, when I'd have self-time. It's actually not that bad...just use LOTS of lube. And you have GOT to be relaxed...especially when pulling out. And DON'T switch directly from anal to vaginal!
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 12:42 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• honestly for me it hurt worse with the lube. so with out it i was alot more comfortable. just ease it in and GO AT IT dont go long periods in between doing it just because it'll go back to hurting.
    Liebevoll_mami

Answer by Liebevoll_mami at 12:43 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• thanks for the advice
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 12:44 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yep, we're building slowly to actual anal sex now. It's a matter of taking things slowly, before and during, communicating with each other and using a LOT of lube.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:44 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• :)
    mamawilbur

• I could not figure out how to spell it properly. sorry.
    Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 12:47 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Make sure to use a water based lubricant, using toys or just fingers first. When hes going in as him to go slow and try to relax as much as possible.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:48 AM on Mar. 21, 2011