Husbands and World of Warcraft adult content

do any of your husbands turn in to a complete asshole while they are playing if they get disturbed or is my dh unique? Oh btw, he taught our 5yr old how to pplay Lego StarWars to keep him out of his hair while he plays, but when ds gets stuck and needs help, he gets all pissed and says he cant help cuz he is in a "mission" The 5yr old cries and I get to listen to all the bitching!

shivasgirl

Asked by shivasgirl at 1:07 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Yup, my husband will just ignore everything and everyone! He will not move if he is in a dungon or whatever. He isn't so bad that he plays all the time, but when he is playing we can't "bother" him.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 1:48 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• THANK GOD my DH doesn't play video games! I could not be with someone who acted like your DH. I'm so sorry. Honestly, I think when it's at that point it's an addiction and a man doing that needs HELP! If I was in your shoes, I would be desperate....
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:11 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• He can't play the game if the electrical cord is cut!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 1:24 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I'm so glad my husband doesn't play video games.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:31 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I don't think that my spouse knows what it is

Answer by rkoloms at 5:50 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• My husband doesn't play WoW, he plays games with our kids.

Answer by missanc at 8:06 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Nope. DH loves to play online games but his child always comes first. I think you need to have a talk with your Dh about his priorities.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 1:10 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• When that game first came out, my husband really wanted it and I said NO WAY. I know how fun and addicting that game potentially is and I didn't want the headache of fighting with my husband about it. He was mad at first, but since seeing other people become so addicted to it, he is glad I put my foot down. There are not too many things that we don't agree fully on and he saw my reasoning even if he didn't like it at first.

Now, my sister and her husband fight about that game all the time. They both spend way too much time on it and it causes all kinds of friction between them.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:11 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• My husband used to play WoW. He would be on when he got home from work and all weekend. He finally realized how much time he was wasting and quit playing.

I do play occasionally.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 1:46 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• lol I just asked him if he knew how lucky he was to be married to me and he said, "every day I do" lol...
    shivasgirl

Comment by shivasgirl (original poster) at 1:49 AM on Mar. 21, 2011