When was the last time you actually stopped and appreciated the moment?

I've had a lot of stress lately, things that aren't going right, things that need to happen that don't seem like thet ever will, wanting to get away, etc. but yesterday we went to the park at the beach as a family and when we were leaving I was stopped at a light and noticed the beauty in the sun setting over the ocean behind us, the moon rising over the palm trees in the bright blue sky, my safe, happy, healthy son in the back seat, and my husband by my side and I realized that no matter what was going on in life, right then, right there, there was absolutely no place I'd rather be and I was completely, truthfully happy.

When was the last time that happened to you? Do you ever stop and appreciate life's beautiful moments?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was out early Sat am looking at the moon in all her glory. Thankful that I had the day off. Thankful that I got up early enough to see the moon. Watched the sunrise. Gave thanks for new beginnings. Then took time to think about what I want to manifest in my life this spring.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 1:20 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Oddly enough , when i was in my therapists waiting room the other day. i was alone. and it was quiet. i found myself being in the moment and just being at peace with the stillness.
    Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 1:11 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• This past week at the beach! Not a care in the world!
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 1:20 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Looking at the moon last night... hanging with my family this morning - drinking coffee with the Hubs, watching the kids play... every day holds a moment to take in... I try to do this at least once a day ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:26 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• The moment my daughter and I were relased from the local women's shelter and got an apartment was the day I began to appreciate everything I have, what little it may be.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 1:19 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• last night looking at that beautiful full Super moon!
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 1:18 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Every day. :D When I look at my two, beautiful girls. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:28 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• yeah everyday, when i thougth that i am in good health and my kides and my mom
    lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 2:01 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I try to everyday. It's easy to get caught up in taking life for granted. I really took a long pause just yesterday when I was out walking in the park with the hubs and child and dog. I am really lucky to have them in my life and wouldn't trade it for anything. Also, I was so happy to be outside in the warmer air, something we haven't done in months.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 10:10 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It's a daily occurrence for me. There is so much beauty in my Life, and after what I went through from the time I was born until the day I moved out of my bio parents' house - I can't help but appreciate every single moment of my Life! I love how amazing my Life turned out, and I know how Blessed I am. I have THE two best Guys in the universe and They Love me as much as I Love Them! Every second with Them is something I truly appreciate and cherish.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2011