Do you have any unusual phobias?

-AJ

Asked by -AJ at 1:10 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am scared of the ocean, but I don't know if you would consider that unusual. I have never heard of a phobia of odd numbers, that is very unusual. :)
    -Anonymous-

Answer by -Anonymous- at 1:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I have a phobia of touching any raw meat but my Dad has a phobia of touching potatoes! LOL!
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 1:13 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I have a fear of touching raw chicken. I'm totally OCD when it comes to raw chicken, I don't know why.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:12 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Cigarette smoke in people's houses. It doesn't bother me any other place but for some reason when I enter someone's house and it smells like cigarettes it gives me panic attacks. I relate it to my childhood. I had a few friends with abusive parents and they all smoked cigarettes in the house. Idk. You asked for weird!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• mmmm no phobias but my ds has enough for our whole family - let's see - she is afraid to touch tape/stickers, she is afraid of clowns, she has OCD and has to touch things a certain number of times (lock, door, oven door etc). I could on and on...
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 1:17 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Garbage Cans and Old People
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 1:20 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I'm afraid/weary of clowns too. Have you ever seen IT?
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:24 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• i hate bridges
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 1:27 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I can't be around birthday balloons. I like the mylar kind because I know they won't pop, but the regular rubber balloons freak me out. I also can't stand having anyone touch my face.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:43 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I'm a little afraid of fish. I've gone snorkeling and stuff and been fine, but when I think about deep water and sea creatures I kind of feel freaked. For some reason thinking about it or hearing someone talk about it is worse than actually being in it myself.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:43 AM on Mar. 21, 2011