Kides

going crazydo u have hard time geetting your kides to bed? And when they go to be do u have hard time to get them to sleep on time?

lelly1019

Asked by lelly1019 at 1:52 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Yes! And I have yet to find a solution my son always finds some reason to drag it out, like I will get him laid down and then he will want want water and then he will have to pee and then he wants his stuffed animal. Ugh so aggravating! lol but i try to be patient the more i let it get to me the more i dread bedtime each night.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 2:08 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It's kids and no.
    jonellg

Answer by jonellg at 2:19 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• We will usually read together. That makes them more relaxed and ready for sleep time Zzzzzzzz. Oh, and I make them take a bath too, it truly does help.
    mom2twingirl797

Answer by mom2twingirl797 at 2:27 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• What are kides?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• As I said on the other question, you need to stick to a strict bed time routine. Supper, bath, brush, book bed. Same time every single night. Not once in awhile, not late one night, every single night you need to do the same thing over and over. My daughter was a HORRIBLE sleeper for 51/2 years. I started this routine and she is in bed, alone, stays there and sleeps all night, every single night. You have to give up evening activities and stick to it no matter what but I swear it works.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:34 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• A good bedtime routine does work wonders. We brush teeth, read, pray and lights out. The daylight savings time has mess up our sleep schedule some, I am hoping that we are adjusted soon.
    bether89

Answer by bether89 at 2:56 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• ummm.... no problems at all.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:02 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Nope .. not a problem here.
    chiquis

Answer by chiquis at 2:43 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• No problem
    heathermichelle

Answer by heathermichelle at 3:04 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Both of my younger kids (Ages 6 and 7) fight bedtime like crazy....
    rojastarr

Answer by rojastarr at 10:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2011