Are you submissive?

Does your husband make all the decisions?

jonellg

Asked by jonellg at 1:55 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband is the head of the household, but we are partners.. We make our decisions together.. If a mutual decision can't be made, he will make the final decision (and will hear about it if it was the wrong decision, LOL).. In the bedroom, he is in control.. I don't mean an S&M kind of thing.. Nothing weird or freaky ;)
    Lets just say, no one ever has to tell my husband to man-up..
    Obi.Ren.Kenobi

Answer by Obi.Ren.Kenobi at 7:29 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• i am the polar opposite. i am dominant, i still compromise though...i am a very head strong person, always have been.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:57 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• We're equals. We're each submissive regarding different things, and we like it like that.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:13 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• My husband is the head of the house also but we are partners also like Obi.Ren.Kenobi said--he pays the bills but major decisions we make them together
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:42 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• We try to make decisions together, but I'm more submissive by nature. I'm a pacifier, it is hard to overcome sometimes. Kinda a personality flaw, if you will.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:59 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• i try to be, but he is so inexperienced i find myself making the decisions anyway. but we talk everything out. he is the best at giving me girl advice and i am the best at money, work, remodeling, and cars. i guess its a matter of being on the other side and seeing it rather than being in the thick of it.
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 2:16 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• am not we both have say
    shadowia

Answer by shadowia at 2:22 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Funny but true. We are married 25 years and for the 1st 20 years I have been the leader and the go to one. Since my brain injury our roles have reversed. My husband has stepped u and he now takes the decision making issues in our lives. I miss being able to make choices. My brain injury is short term so new memories fade quickly.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 3:03 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• No we talk about the decision on everything involving our child and money.
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 10:42 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• only in bed... ;)
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 21, 2011