• In the Spotlight:

EWCM?

AKA egg-white cervical mucus. I get a few who don't know what it means but ANYWAYS. When you have it, is it the day that you are ovulating or before or what? I only saw it like twice yesterday and none at all today. I believe that I o'd yesterday but just wanna make sure. I'm CD 13. Anybody?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Usually you'll see it day of ovulation.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:05 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• thank you. I'm also wondering would my 2ww(2 week wait) start from the day you ovulate or 2 weeks before your period?
    Anonymous

• the eggwhite fluid only last a couple of days. and the two week wait are the two weeks prior to your period.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 4:15 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• OMG i have never even heard of this, wow i have a son too what is this stuff that you are talking about?
    Anonymous

• I agree with other posts. Although with my self I see it a day before ovulation and the day of. When I was TTC (trying to conceive) I would just make sure we did on the days the ewcm showed up. I have also heard that some women have to actually search for the ewcm to know when they are ovulating. So it's good that you already know you have it.
    fbic72

Answer by fbic72 at 8:01 PM on Nov. 25, 2008