Do you still have me time?

Do you take care of yourself?

jonellg

Asked by jonellg at 1:56 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Yes I am blessed to have a husband that helps me out a lot! So I can take long showers, sleep in, and whatever else I need to do. I have a toddler and a infant. We usaully take turns getting things done. It helps me out more now that he is home since he cannot work during the rainy season. I will have less me time when he goes back to work!!! UGH!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:49 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I have to make time. If I do not I feel icky. I do not mean just shower, I go the whole 9 yards.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:11 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yes and yes but it wasn't always so.  When my girls were young I didn't have the time now that they are teenagers my biggest problem is getting bathroom time lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:30 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• sometime, i have time, sometime i push things to for me to have time
    lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 1:57 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• You have to have me time with 4 children. Having a family to help out with the kids helps alot. Even if it is just to go get your hair cut alone
    momma937

Answer by momma937 at 1:59 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yes, luckily I have lots of it and I do.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 2:02 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Sometimes I do
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 2:20 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Only me time I have is when DD is asleep and I'm studying or cleaning house.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 2:29 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• i have time to myself at home yes, other than that no. my kids are 5 and 7 so they arent that small which leaves time for long baths or showers and my beauty routine , plus i get time when theyre in school and when theyre sleeping. Now as far as me time to go shopping or get my hair done , No. I could choose to leave them with the husband but i rather not , im kind of a control freak and if i leave them with him i get worried things wont get done how theyre supposed to.
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 9:03 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I have me time at the spa twice a month. But I do get 30min me time everyday when my husband get home from work.
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 9:59 AM on Mar. 21, 2011