Does size matter? adult content

Ya know does it?

jonellg

Asked by jonellg at 2:06 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Until I met my SO I would have told you it doesn't being that I was with smaller to average guys. But WHOA I didn't know what I was missing until I met him! So YES, I do believe it matters.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 2:11 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• smileyes it does. at least imo. when working with a small tool i feel nothing whatsoever, it is like scratching an itch with a feather literally.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:08 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Not to me. Let me tell you my dh penis is small and we have great sex.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:16 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• all the rowing is still not likely to ever land a dingy rowboat across the pacific ocean. however, creative partners can use hands, fingers, lips etc to achieve the same desired results. I would not have married someone i was not sexualy compatible with. size besides the point.
    Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 2:10 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• not really I had sex with guys who had the biggest thing ever and felt nothing but pain and I had with guys who where more regular size and saw stars Its more if they know how to use it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• umm i dont kno cause my SO is well packaged but i would have to say its not about size its more like if they know what they are doing...
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 2:09 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Ew, yes. Sorry fellas it's a big deal
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 2:29 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• size does matter, and so does the motion of the ocean. you can have a big one and dont know how to use it.
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 2:46 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• In extremes yes it's an issue.. but it goes both way since too big has it's own set of problems.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 6:28 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• sort of but i was with this one guy that was huge and that was no fun because it just hurt.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:58 AM on Mar. 21, 2011