Have you ever caught your husband ?

Have you ever caught your husband masterbating in his sleep?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• lol..no i haven't. normally he just wakes me up.
    Anonymous

• I thought I did once but he denies it! He always has his hand on his package when he sleeps so it is hard to tell!
    Anonymous

• Please don't take offense but that's kind of creepy lol. No, I haven't but I've woken up being poked in the back many nights.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 3:15 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• lol. no.
    NATTY567

Answer by NATTY567 at 3:16 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• no....he wont do it in front of me...lol....he "claims" that the last time her actually masterbated was when he was 12, and then twice when I was away, while we were dating and we phone sex...lol... other than that, in the 4 or 5 years I've been with him, he hasn't touched hisself....he asks me to do it...lol...
    Anonymous

• Yes but he denied it and said he was scratching. LMAO

My new guy though does it and I have no problem with it. We practice mutual masturbation often, like when I am in pain and cannot have penetration. I have problems from cancer so this is a way we can still be intimate with each other. I can't think of a way to be more intimate with someone than allow them to see you do something so private and taboo. It's fun to share with each other!
    Anonymous

• haha no but when we were dating I stayed the night and he had a "wet" dream and it was all over me!! He was so embarassed it actually cracked me up!!
    Anonymous

• I don't find it creepy. Men have a higher sex drive than women do. We have less testosterone. I can see a man doing this if he hasn't had sex ina while and had a sex dream or something.
    Anonymous

• no but ive caught my husband masterbating while he thought i was sleeping, im prego and starting to really show, so he is a little weirded out about the baby bump and what he is doing to his daughter inside of me.
    cobysmom151

Answer by cobysmom151 at 7:33 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Are you sure he was asleep? Probably got busted so pretended to be asleep..Hmm now doesn't that sound like a man??
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 25, 2008