Anyone NOT going to the Black Friday sales?

I normally always do, but this year I am going to stay away. I just don't feel like dealing with the madness. Anyone else staying home?

WishyClarkson

Asked by WishyClarkson at 3:11 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Shopping

• I'm not going...we're too broke to go
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:12 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• NO WAY I would go! The rest of the holiday season is hectic enough! I'm staying home in my jammies, where it's safe!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 3:13 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I hate black Friday so I am not going. I have done it before and the hassle really isn't worth the few bucks you save.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 3:14 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I totally agree..last year the shoppers were all crazy and some lady hit me in the ankle with a cart HARD and then almost ran over me just to get to the toy aisle at K-mart.
    WishyClarkson

Answer by WishyClarkson at 3:15 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• No way. Not worth the insanity.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 3:16 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I did it one time just to see what all the hype was about, and swore I'd never do it again!! So, nope, not me!
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 3:18 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I work retail and the customers are especially crazy on Black Friday--If I didn't have to leave the house I wouldn't.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:19 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I'm broke but even if I had a bunch of money I would still stay home. I don't understand why would people put themselves through all the chaos and knocking eachother down just to save a few bucks. Kohl's is opening at 4 am! I can't function that early, lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:24 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Nope...not going....I have to work...but even if I didn't....still wouldn't go
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I'm broke and I have to go to work that morning so I wont be going.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:07 PM on Nov. 25, 2008