If you go shopping on Black Friday morning...

...where are you headed first and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Headed to Toys R Us....gotta get my daughter a Dora vanity and it's $20 off that day! Then I'll be heading to Wal-Mart for some little things, like Crayola stuff, Play-doh, things like that. Then off to Office Depot for some CF cards for my camera that are way CHEAP that day. Side note....anyone looking for the Sleeping Beauty Princess vanity (the one with her head on it) check your local Target store NOW! Toys R Us has it for $85, but Target has it for $59.99!
    Anonymous

• I don't usually go, I went one year, and had a horrible time. It was so crowded. But I'm thinking about getting up early this year and heading out to Target. I just have a few toys left to buy for my kids, I started way early, and I'm hoping to get them at a good price.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 3:20 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I am heading to Kohls first it stinks they open at 4am and it is like 45 minutes from my house. Then I want to go to a few other stores too while I am up that way.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 3:22 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I want to go shopping sooooooo bad.BUT im prego and not in the mood to be crowded lol :( im due in Jan so my belly would bump hehe
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 3:45 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Ooooo , good question!!! I just got the Walmart ad and wow!!! I haven't made out my game plan yet but I am already wishing for more money!!! :)
    sunnygrl2

Answer by sunnygrl2 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• We go sometimes. This year we are going to Target and Kmart and picking up some movies, I cant remember which one but one of them will have popular titles for $3.
    Anonymous