WHOS WOULD KNOW WHAT KIND OF HOUSE PLANTS I CAN BRING INSIDE?

I would like to bring the out side to the inside of my home and i thought why not some plants i have flowers some time when my husbands bring me some but they dont last long, and i dont want any fake plants.. I like the ones that their vines grow long and you can like hang the plant and the vines along any where you want. LOL I just dont know the name of them..

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 2:16 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I like yogurt.
    jonellg

Answer by jonellg at 2:18 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• What does yogurt have to do with house plants?!?! lol. I know what plant you are talking about but I can't remember what they are called either, some kind of fern? I think.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 3:07 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• There are lots. Visit your local nursery. Talk to a friend with plants. They are easy to propogate. My aunt use to do wonders with sweet potatoes.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:47 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• There are several you can get with long vines. Philodendrons; Golden Pothos; Wandering Jew- these are purple, silver, and green, and they grow like crazy; also, I love spider plants- they get bushy, and the spider babies dangling down are too cute, and if you want more, you can cut off a spider baby and pot it up :) Hope this helps!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:03 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• All houseplants can be inside. A vine is a vine, so you want a vine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Mar. 21, 2011