Where is... adult content

the craziest place you have had sex? Have you ever got caught having sex?

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 2:21 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• mummyoutdoors in the snow at night. we were caught all right by a humongous dog, he walked right up to us!!!! he was at least 120lbs . he just stood there and stared us down, we were trembling lol. then we heard a human whistle in the distance and the dog took off. **shudders**

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:31 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Never been caught but I had sex at work some years back.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:26 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I had sex on a lifeguard stand at the beach when I was a teenager. Thankfully, I've never been "caught in the act"...but we've had a couple of close calls with the kiddos!
    MadlyTranquil

Answer by MadlyTranquil at 2:35 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• When my ex and I were dating as teenagers he ask to my parents to stay for the night on the couch that was on the 1st floor my room was on the 2nd floor and he tried to get in but he tried at 2 am I was soo sleep that when he went to my bed to wake me up I screamed a little bit but my parents did not woke up and he ran so fast back to the couch I bet he was back there in 2 sec. but then when we heard my parents still snoring he came back up to my room and we had sex on the floor because my bed made to much noisestick out tongue mini

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• in da car at a park
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• once time 25 years ago my husband and I were camping and without realizing it our tent screen was open...........omg! I do not think we were noticed but i was concerned............lol.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 5:43 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• in a cornfield
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:13 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• outdoors at the park against a tree, in a car while he was driving. That was years ago though, I'm lucky if I even get it all these days LOL
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:37 PM on Mar. 21, 2011