Miscarrige adult content

I had one a month ago well thats what the hospital told me i didnt bleed at all i havent bleed since nov 4th 2010 im scared somethings wrong with me i have a doc app in the morning but i was just wondering has this happen to anyone???

ambie1992

Asked by ambie1992 at 2:21 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• GL & BEST WISHES! :)
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:31 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• No not to be. But good luck to you and I hope all ends well with you.
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 5:12 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Do not be afraid sweetie. Listen to your OB he will shed some light for you. GL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs and a bump.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 6:03 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• How did the hosital determine you had, had a miscarriage

I had a miscarriage in January. My levels were falling and I passed my baby pretty quickly.

The fact that you never bled says one of two things

1. Your body did not expell your baby that passed away and you may need a D&C.

or

2. You were not actually having a miscarriage.

I do not want to get your hopes up so assume #1 until a doctor says otherwise!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:05 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I didn't bleed either...I had to have a DNC. I'm so sorry this happened to you. I really stinks! My thoughts and prayers are with you. I've been there and I will tell you, even today (after I did successfully have child...the next time I got pregnant by the way) I still think about my angel in heaven and know that God needed him/her for a reason! I hope this helps...and let yourself greive no matter how long it takes (took me QUITE a while...more than a year to be ready to try again...but that's just me). Many hugs sent to you from me!
    beepbop1

Answer by beepbop1 at 11:27 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• You should probably go back to the dr and make sure everything is ok.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:21 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• no, but good luck
    asil

Answer by asil at 1:02 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I've had two miscarriages. The first I did bleed and my body took care of it. The second I didn't know I had misscarried until I was at the doctors office. I had a DNC that time. I hope everything turns out well for you. It's a good thing that you are going to the doctor in the morning. I know you're nervous but try not to stress about it too much tonight. Your doctor will be able to answer your questions. HUGS
    knappkin

Answer by knappkin at 7:43 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• it's never happen to me but its possible your body has not realised its suppose to get rid of it and your dr will have to give you meds to make your body start cramping and expel the fetus
    AmandaV.

Answer by AmandaV. at 9:27 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• that happend to me. have u had sex? i had a miscarriage at 6 weeks, but i did bleed ( not much, like for 2 -3 days, i didnt cramp) I never started my period again or bleed. They ran al lthe test and finally i mentioned something about having sex, and i got pregnant like 2 weeks after my miscarriage.
    But try not to worry, hope things are ok!
    juniebug11

Answer by juniebug11 at 11:48 PM on Mar. 21, 2011