Need advice

im only 4 weeks pregnant and i wanted to know if it was normal to still have cramps by now?

lacy666

Asked by lacy666 at 2:30 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Are you sure you are pregnant? It could be period cramps.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:33 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Of course not knowing you or your circumstances, I can tell you I did still have cramps at that stage and at many stages throughout my pregnancy. I know it's so early and you get frightened at every little crimp or cramp you have. I think it's completely normal. You are just so early - try to relax and not stress - at this stage what will be will be.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 2:34 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• it still to early to worry about it but relax you are going to have cramps during the pregnancy.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 2:40 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• yes it is normal. i had the cramps like yourself and then found out at almost 2 months of crampin that i was pregnant and through out the pregnancy i still had the cramping so just relax. everything is going to be ok
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 2:47 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I cramped until about 13 weeks or so.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:53 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• yes!!! i has very very sore craps between 4 and 6 week pregnant it just your body getting set up i was terrified i would lose my baby he now 6 months old

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 3:34 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It happened to me. Get ready for a roller coaster ride of pains here and there. Good luck to you!!! 2t
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 4:55 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• cramping without bleeding is normal. The baby is positioning in your uterine wall. pressure and cramping is normal. Call your ob for that extra support hun.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 6:00 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Cramping to an extent is normal. If its REALLY painful and accompanied by bleeding, then worry.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:19 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• yes
    asil

Answer by asil at 1:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2011