Viagra? Anyone experience a erection lasting 4 or more hours? adult content

This dang commercial cracks me up every time I hear it. Anyone experience this effect. I would love to hear your story. I have the feeling my husband may have to go elsewhere for 4 or more hours...............lol.

rosetoes

Asked by rosetoes at 3:22 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• LOL!  That commercial cracks me up too.  If my hub had an erection that long his butt would be at the Dr.s office, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:09 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• if my husband took that and it lasted 4 hrs then i would enjoy every second of it. lol
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:55 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Well in younger men (meaning about 45 and under) they ARE sort of like semi erect for a long time and can rise back up to the occasion very easily. So, yeah, I think 4 hrs is more common than you'd think
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I've only been with one guy that ever took that pill and it sure didn't last that long!
    MommaKath1975

Answer by MommaKath1975 at 7:18 AM on Mar. 21, 2011