Who disagrees with abortions?

okay...not being rude or anything like that but just wondering??

anayasmommy21

Asked by anayasmommy21 at 3:41 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• i think its wrong because its a person that your are killing that has a chance at life but then some people just kill it for no reason or they do and its really a stupid reason not to be mean.
    mammawolf604

Answer by mammawolf604 at 3:44 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I wouldn't get one, period.  My sister had one though and has lasting effects from it.  It makes me a little bit more sympathetic.  She was just a kid, a silly kid who didn't realize she'd have to live with regret and remorse and that she'd never be able to have children.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:44 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• i disagree with it for the most part, BUT i don't want to judge per say..because i have never been in the position where i had to have one. some women have been raped by complete strangers or even their fathers!!!!! now that is a toughie. i can't imagine carrying my father's child ewwwwww. i TOTALLY disagree with women who use it as a form of birth control though!!! i had a friend when i was a teen who had multiple abortions wtf??
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:46 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Nope. I used to a looooooooooong time ago until I saw how they were done and the results of it. Especially partial birth abortions! Whether you are 5 weeks along or more, a baby is still a human being that God gave you the power to create. Instead of killing it, take responsibility for your offspring and experience all of what joys parenthood brings to your life!
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 3:48 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I meant to say yes I disagree, sorry!
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 3:49 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Everytime a question like this is posted a bunch of women scream out that unless it's rape, it's wrong.  Well, what I want to know is, what does the actual baby have to do with the rape?  Maybe a blessing in disguise?  The baby didn't make any mistake, not sure why people who think it's wrong say it's okay if it was rape.  Just a thought.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:51 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• People can do what they want. But I would NEVER do it!
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:52 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• YESS LADIES I DONT AGREE NOR WILL I EVER EVER HAVE ONE DONE....I KNOW A FEW PEOPLE THAT HAVE HAD THEM AND DONT AGREE BUT LIKE GWEN20 SAID IN CASES OF RAPE BY UR FATHER EWWW...JUST GROSS!! ITS HARD BUT SOMETHING I WOULD NEVER DO IF YOU KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF SEXX..THEN BE RESPONSIBLE AND DONT HAVE IT OR PROTECT YOURSELF INSTEAD OF KILLING AN INNOCENT CHILD.
    anayasmommy21

Comment by anayasmommy21 (original poster) at 3:53 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Rape by father?  Hmm, that one is a toughie.  Maybe just give the baby up for adoption though.?

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:55 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• @ mrhouston ur right rape is no excuse...
    anayasmommy21

Comment by anayasmommy21 (original poster) at 3:59 AM on Mar. 21, 2011