How many times a week should a husband and wife have sex ? adult content

I'm not really happy with my sex life we only get to if I'm lucky 3 times a month when me and my husband first got together we would have sex everyday at least 4 or 5 times a day now i feel like he lost interest since I had my daughter and I am pregnant with baby # 2 it seems when I'm pregnant that he loses interest cus it was the same thing with my daughter before I got pregnant with baby # 2 he started wanting more it often why do men get like this when your pregnant I feel very unattractive since my husband doesn't wanna have sex on a daily bacis like we used to it sucks and it really hurts but I keep my mouth shut cus I don't wanna start a fight and I notice when I'm pregnant he tends to look at other women in front of me I don't know if he does it on purpose or if he wants someone attractive I don't know ladies if I'm over exaggerating or overreacting this but usually when we do have sex we only do it once and before we would do it for at least a hour to an hour and half and now it's like a quicky it probably only last I'd say maybe less than 10 mins what can I do to look and feel attractive again so my husband would actually want me.

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 4:41 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• There's some thing with men. When their wives or gf's are preggo they feel like they're going to "hurt" the baby. Consciously they know it's not true but it's just a burning fear in the back of their mind that gets in the way of them feeling like having sex.
    Something else too. You may want to make a point to "feel" sexy for yourself. Even if he doesn't want too just remember the sometimes you need to feel sexy on your own.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 4:52 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• My husband was the same way
    It was like he was scared to touch me. We had several fights about it. Things have gotten better since I had my daughter but it sure made me feel bad in the pregnancy
    .
    sydash11

Answer by sydash11 at 7:18 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It really bothers me when women say "I don't want to talk to him because I don't want to start a fight".. He's your husband!! TALK TO HIM!!
    Obi.Ren.Kenobi

Answer by Obi.Ren.Kenobi at 7:23 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• The only way to find out whats going on is to talk to him. My hubby is the opposite, when I was preggo he wanted it more.. Hope it works out for you.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 7:46 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Depends.......
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 7:51 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• There is no set number. If it wasn't part of your vows that "I promise to have intercourse with you ____ times in ____ amount of time" then there is no number. No two people have the same sexual agenda or schedule. This is normal.

Also if he knows he can have it anytime he wants he is less likely to want it more often. Try saying no every once in a while. It's hard, but it works.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:02 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Right now my fiance and I live with his mom and stepdad. We have to have sex when they are at work lol. So that limits it to 2-4 days a week. Lately it has been 1 day a week I know sad.
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 10:37 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It may also be because he sees you as a mother now and not an object of sexual desire. For some men, those 2 things are completely different and they have a hard time feeling sexual around you now because you are a mother figure.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Every couple is different, so don't guage it on that.

In my circle, you'd pretty much be a winner at 3 times a month :) No joke.

Except for my one friend who is childless . . . her husband uses it to fall asleep, so nightly is a requirement in their relationship, which is really hard, too.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:36 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Its not a matter of "Should". Its just how often you feel like it. And ,personally, 4 or 5 times a day seems a bit ...excessive? DO you guys ever workin or eat or clean house or go out? LOL.
    If you insist on having sex, get too pushy, it will be a BIG turn-off. And, you don't need sex to feel attractive. Sex is not the answer to everything. Sometimes just cuddling is good.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:36 PM on Mar. 21, 2011