Whats you take on the death penalty

Do you believe in the death penalty?

rosetoes

Asked by rosetoes at 5:24 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow some of you ladies are just cruel you had better pray, that none of your children become criminals at any time. And done sit and say i know my kids, cause you dont, you dont know what your child is capable of as an adult and if certain things happen in their life.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 8:50 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yes I do. If you take a life. Your life should be taken. That is as far as I think it should go. Every one else should to time in prison.

Answer by louise2 at 5:38 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• No I don't think it is right. A wrong plus a wrong does not make it right.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 5:52 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I am all for it.

Answer by gemgem at 7:34 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• no, if they are 100% guilty of the crime they committed, i believe instead of wasting tax dollars for years for the psycho to have his meals brought to him & a bed to sleep in, take him out back and repeat the same crime he committed on him. he showed his victim no mercy, why should he be given any?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:35 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yes, I do. If there is indisputable evidence against them. If there is no possible way the person is innocent.
    As far as 2 wrongs don't make a right. As far as to take anyone's life is wrong, bullshit to both. Let someone rape your child. Let someone beat your child time and time again (not just slap around, we're talking broken jaw, broken ribs sort of thing). Let someone rape AND beat your child. Let someone torture your child. Life in prison lets that person relive that, and they enjoy it. You would be giving that person a GIFT. You realize that, right? Along with the fact that chances are, you are paying for their way. Prisons aren't cheap. Their medical care isn't cheap.
    Want more graphic descriptions? I can give them, cause that shit has happened in my family. I know worse has happened in others. People that do these things aren't sorry. They can't be rehabed. They were born evil, it's literally in their blood.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• No. No justice sytstem is 100%... My daughter being the 1% of innocent that dies would be too high a price to pay for the death of the others.

If it's not okay for my daughter, it shouldn't be okay for anyone else's child, no person should whatch their child die when they know they're innocent in the name of justice.
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 5:28 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I sure do in some cases.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:46 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I really think it is based on circumstance. I really think murderers should be the only ones that should be considered and then there would have to be absolutely no doubt. There would have to be DNA evidence and a confession.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I am okay with it. I think it should be used more widely on child predators.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2011