DOES ANYONE CHILD

IS ANYONE ELSES CHILD ON LACTOSE FREE MILK. I CANNOT GIVE MY CHILD WHOLE OR TWO PERCENT DUE TO IT CAUSING SEVERE CONSTIPATIOIN SO THEY PUT HER ON LACTOSE FREE DOES ANYONE USE THIS DOES IT HELP

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 3:21 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I myself am lactose intolerant... it helps!
    Anonymous

• thank you i posted it before and only got one answer i need to know if it is going to prevent her constipation and if there is anything else i should be expecting. she just started it like twenty minutes ago. so i don't know i hope it will be the solution to the problem
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• My youngest had to go on Lactose-free, and she improved dramtically.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 3:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Lactaid is what my daughter drinks. She has been on Soy Formula also. The milk is so expensive! It makes her have pebble poop and always has. My husband drinks it also.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 3:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• that didnt help my daughter either, so we went organic and soy and it really helps her. She hasnt been constipated since and she loves the milk there diffrent kinds like chocolate soy milk and vanilla so milk so it wont taste bad and it's stillv ery healthy and nutritious. We love that she loves it.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:05 PM on Nov. 25, 2008