WHat do you do when you feel totally pooped out and like nothing can get you thrilled anymore?

Spring arrived, the sun is shining and all I want to do is close the curtains and sleep, sleep, sleep. Unfortunately I have to work. So as you might imagine: I'm doing a miserable job right now. I'm just about to drop everything and say: "i don't care." Unfortunately my family's welfare depends on my income. That's why I keep going. But it's not fun and hasn't been for the last 6 - 12 month, I guess.
Can anybody offer some cheering up?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 5:46 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Health

• I hear ya on this one.........all i want to do is sleep too on my days off. All i do is Go, Dog, Go!!! I go to work, come home and work some more.....Laundry, make dinner, clean alittle before and after dinner. Kids help with dishes, unload and load dishwasher, take out trash. I'm tired when i go to bed and tired when i get up. (Once i have coffee after awhile....I'm good until i get home.) But I want to stay home and not work anymore so bad but we can't afford it!! Go for a walk, walk alittle further each week!!
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 7:38 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Sounds like you are depressed. You might need to go see a doctor about it. Go sit outside in the sun for a while each day and take a walk too. It might help. I heard the sun and walking helps with depression.

Answer by louise2 at 5:52 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• You seem to be depressed. Please ask your family doctor for a referral to a therapist

Answer by rkoloms at 6:18 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• One thing you can do is get moving- dance, go for a walk, do some yoga- anything to get your blood pumping, even if you don't feel like it. It will raise your mood level. Try getting out in the sun- the bright light can also help raise it. Make sure to, no matter what, make time for something you really enjoy doing, even if it is as simple as a hot bath and a cup of coffee. I hope these things help you!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:41 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I agree with lovingmy4babies and louise2 they have some good suggestions as do the other ladies
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:33 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Thanks louise! If nobody answers, one can count on you. lol Seems like you're on here day and night. How do you do that? (For me it's 11 a.m. now.)
    BeachMom81

Comment by BeachMom81 (original poster) at 5:55 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It is 5am here in Oklahoma. I get up at 4am. I have to be at work at 5:30am. I hope I gave you some good info, that will helpe you out:)

Answer by louise2 at 5:58 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Done that before. It turned out I can't pay for it.
    BeachMom81

Comment by BeachMom81 (original poster) at 6:23 AM on Mar. 21, 2011