How long can a virus live in a host? I recently went to the Dr. and all he said is "You have a virus." Next thing u know my bay has this"virus"..I haven't gotten rid of it yet !!! And baby's Doc says We'll hafta 2 wait it out...How long is that gonna take? I want to get out of the house 2 do some summer fun...

Summer bugs???

Binky11

Asked by Binky11 at 2:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Health

• I suggest you gat Silver Shiel from me my family and I take it whenever we have any virus symptoms and they don't last very long! Also a good probiotic will help zap your symptoms! For the web site info email me.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 2:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Nature's Sunshine Silver Shield 18 ppm - (Colloidal Silver ...
    The Natural Immune System Promoter Research indicates that Silver Shield (with Aqua Sol Technology) is an effective immune system booster,...
    www.theherbsplace.com/Silver_Shield_Colloidal_Silver_18_ppm_p_730.html
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Make sure you Lysol a lot! Otherwise you can keep passing it back and forth. Trust me. My sister and her kids have been passing this one virus back and forth between the three of them.
    minivanmommy

Answer by minivanmommy at 1:40 AM on Jul. 10, 2008