What are your thoughts on this phrase? adult content

If you judge people, you have no time to love them. Mother Teresa"
Comments (0)

Satiblue

Asked by Satiblue at 8:23 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• ya but as a human nature we unknowingly do so. Mother Teresa was actually so good, so great!!!!!
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 8:25 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• She rocked for sure. It would just be nice if people asked instead of judging and assuming sometimes. yes it's human nature to judge, but apparently its EASIER too. Like the presumption that since this is a new account for me, I am a newbie to cafemom or that my posts somehow in invisible writing say I think I am better than others. Funny, I read my question several times, that sentiment is distinctly missing from anything i wrote.
    Satiblue

Comment by Satiblue (original poster) at 8:27 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I love that & It's so true. Most of the things people judge others on are a result of some kind of need. They make poor financial, lifestyle, child rearing, food, etc. choices due to a lack of education, lack of provision, or there is some kind of need not being met somewhere in their life. How much better life would be for so many, if we would just recognize a need in someone else's life & instead of criticizing & judging them, just jump right in & help meet that need & give them love & guidance. Mother Theresa had it right.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 8:35 AM on Mar. 21, 2011