On the Today Show, Heaven Is Real.. Was this an awesome dream, real, or just for fianical gain? What do you think??

For those who might have missed it.....
TODAY Show - 'Heaven is for Real': One boy's astonishing account
today.newsvine.com

EcofriendMom

Asked by EcofriendMom at 8:35 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• sweepinghow in hell (no pun intended) can heaven and hell be/ seem to be the same thing to billions of people???????? hmmm?? i see reality and i take heed to reality.. i don't just read a golden book and make assumptions.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:05 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I agree gwen. I have always believed that heaven and hell are not some mystical place rather here on earth but is more than just sinning that causes us to see it. I think it is personal.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 8:56 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I think it is real. I was looking into buying the book it seems really interesting.

Answer by gemgem at 8:37 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• What's amazing about stories like this are the facts that he knew. He knew his mom had miscarried and where his dad was when he was praying privately. It gives us all hope at a minimum.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:37 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I watched the segment and read the book and do believe that it was something that the child did see. However, the book is much more than just what the child saw...there is quite a bit (too much, IMHO) "preaching" in it done by the father. I was told this was a great book to recommend for people who have lost loved ones, but after reading it, I'm not so sure.

A GREAT book that I would recommend again and again and again is The Shack. (I know that wasn't asked, but thought I'd throw it out there...LOL)
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:50 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Real!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:37 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It was a child's interpretation of the Other Side. I saw the same things in my own N.D.E., but I interpreted them differently because I was an adult with more experience.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:53 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• oh that is that 3 year old boy who was sick and believed he saw heaven and wasn't his father a preacher? I will look but if it is the same it is nothing more than a dream
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 8:37 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• the way that the bible has painted heave and hell to us...hmmm. heaven and hell is here on earth.
    a great orgasm, getting masters degree, kid over coming cancer- - - -my heaven
    my sibling or child dying, having a masectomy, HIV is hell

heaven and hell is here on earth.
    IF U KNOW WHAT LIFE IS WORTH YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR YOURS ON EARTH. THE BIBLE AND RELIGION TAUGHT US HUMANS ABOUT HEAVEN AND HELL,
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:44 AM on Mar. 21, 2011