EDITED---Dinner Party

Yes chicken breast are the main course but need ideas as to how to fix them sorry wasn't clear on that I wanted to incorporate the other ingredients somehow with the chicken

I am hosting a dinner party on Friday evening there will be adults there and I need some suggestions as to what to serve--I have chicken breasts; broccoli; corn; green beans; salad greens; potatoes; fresh carrots and dessert--either cheesecake with strawberries or chocolate cake. I need ideas for an appetizer, and main course. Thanks

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:57 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Appetizer - shrimp on ice with cocktail sauce (easy easy)
    Chicken breasts are not the main course?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:07 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I don't have any pasta on hand right now and have no means of getting to the store to get any; and no one in the party likes alfredo sauce
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 9:37 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Well voting my down was very unnecessary. You did not state that you couldn't go to the store.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Grill the chicken, and slice. Steam the broccoli. Cook some pasta. Mix it all together with alfredo sauce. Salad on the side. Carrots & dip as the app. Fresh fruit salad along with a peice of cake for dessert.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Mar. 21, 2011