Thinking of running a business.....

Anyone have their own business? I need advice. Thinking about finally persuing my dream of a coffee shop/bakery. Looking into business grants...Like I said...any advice is welcome

CandiceKat

Asked by CandiceKat at 9:20 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Money & Work

• go to a similar business, and see if the owner is willing to talk to you about it. when we opened our business we were very fortunate to have known several people that had recently done the same thing, and they were very honest about mistakes that they had made.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:36 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:15 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• In my family we had a neighborhood grocery store. I think the most cost effective solution is to have your business and home in the same building or on the same property.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 5:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• One of my customers owns five small cafes. Feel free to ask me questions.

I strongly recommend that you spend a year working in a business similar to the type you wish to start.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:45 PM on Mar. 21, 2011