If you cheated on your husband, did he make you jump thru hoops to be back with him...

my husband is making me take an std test, fine i agree. but now he wants to replace furniture, like the bed. is this normal for him to be acting like this. we dont have the money to be doing this but im trying to go along with it so that he can trust me. but is this all fair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Well now I realize that perhaps it was only me who could drag ma previous relationship upto a long time. Now things are only better.......
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 9:23 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• You are the one who broke his trust and you are acting like he can't express how he feels? I would replace the bed too! He might be going overboard but take it as a hint!
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 9:24 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• normal behavior
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• it takes time and i think its all from being hurt, i have been there its been a few years but mine was the same way
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• If I cheated on my hubby I would expect him to show me the door. I have never cheated on my hubby so I don't have the experience, but what he is doing seems pretty fair. It is not really helping build trust, but he may just be in disgust.I would do what he asks and. Bow to that man for keeping you in his life. I don't mean to sound harsh, but I do not understand how one spouse can cheat on the other, it truly pisses me off. My husband has been deployed 4 times in the 5 years of our marriage and I can tell you it has never once crossed my mind to stray away. He's a good man if he wants to work thing out with you and you are lucky to have him in your life.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:32 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• clappinggood@ amber 1330

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:35 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• he still loves you that's why he is willing to take u back. that doesn't change the fact that he is still hurt....men have alot of pride. his man hood feels threatened because he feels like their might be remnants of jism on the furniture.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:38 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I was pregnant with my 2nd child and engaged to my now husband and I cheated on him with my 1st dd's bio dad. We broke up for 6 months my choice not his, he actually wanted to stay together. After 6 months I gave birth to our dd and we got back together and married 5 months later We are now happily married for 3 yrs.

He never made me do anything, he said he would have taken me back the same day I cheated and that he couldn't imagine not being with me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Did you have sex with the other guy on your bed and various other furniture? If so than yes he deserves to replace it. STD testing is very logical of him. I really do not see him doing anything that far fetched. You may not have the money for it but how are you going to be sitting financially if he leaves the house and takes his income with him? How will you be emotionally if he leaves you for cheating. Find the money and make it work.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 9:49 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I think its a very small price to pay for cheating on a spouse.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:50 AM on Mar. 21, 2011